Monday, June 28, 2004

i feel.....

I thought,this would be the end of my life
When you told me you’re no longer in love with me
I thought,the sun would never arise again
When you told me everything was over
You made me feel like I was the only girl that you
Adore and gave me the sweetest kisses
You showed me how to love unselfishly and eventhough
There’s no love left for me
I just want you to know that I’m missing you

Cus my world is full with you and my world is full with you….

Cus eventhought we’re not together once again
I found emptiness living without you
It feels so hard to let you go

Yup that’s I feel now…
Hehehe…jarang2 gw kaya gini…
Sumpah jarang banget…
Ck..ck..ck..aneh bin ajaib euy sayah ini…

Apakah otak sayah sudah terkontaminasigoreng oleh GENTENG

Genteng itu bukanlah sebuah makanan ataupun sebuah barang yang dapat dijual…
Genteng itu adalah sesorang yang bersangkut paut sama lirik diatas…
Genteng itu seseorang yang bikin gw nulis lirik itu ke blog gw…
Genteng itu seseorang yang telah menyayangi gw apa adanya…dan
Genteng itu seseorang yang gw sayangi….

Wuizz…cadas skali sayah ini…

Udah yah…gw mo blajar…karna besok gw udah final exam *gw teriak mampus*
Gila..geblek ya gw..mo final malah asik2 nulis beginian…
Ya udah doain gw biar lulus semua…dan ga ada yang ngulang yah….
AMIN….

No comments: